Headlines News :
Home » , » Garnett: I wanted to retire, Pierce convinced me to the contrary

Garnett: I wanted to retire, Pierce convinced me to the contrary

Written By Info-Pc on Saturday, July 20, 2013 | 5:57 AM

Garnett: I wanted to retire, Pierce convinced me to the contrary



Kevin Garnett, 37-year-old American basketball player, he was very close to retirement this summer. But, as I said, since this plan was halted by teammate Paul Pierce.

The two of them along with Ray Allen brought Boston NBA title five years ago, but today the Celtics lived only Rajon Rondo. Allen was last summer went to Miami, and this summer the club went Garnett, Pierce club legend and coach Doc Rivers.

The Los Angeles Clippers went Rivers, while Garnett and Pierce, and Jason Terry, reinforce the ranks of the Brooklyn Nets.

Indiana and Chicago have already proven on the court as a rival champion Miami Heat in the East, and is currently on paper Brooklyn looks like a potentially dangerous team for LeBron James and company.

Pierce, Garnett and Terry have stepped up their already good team led by Deron Williams, Joe Johnson and Brook Lopez.

"I was very close to retirement. Otherwise, when it comes to changes in the club, I was much closer to the Clippers than the Nets. But do not I retire save me Paul Pierce. We talked, I think, four hours. He assured me that it was good to go together in Brooklyn. You could really create something great next season, I realized that, "said Garnett, who added:

"Otherwise, a heavy heart I left Boston. It is sad to leave it all behind, Ronda primarily, but also the fans, some of the "little" people in the club. Everything that I've experienced in the Celtics' - finished Garnett.

Share this article :

0 komentari:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 



 

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Basketball - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template